TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack with One (1) Body Armor Panel Included - Coyote Tan
TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack with One (1) Bulletproof Body Armor Panel Included
One (1) BULLETPROOF BODY ARMOR PANEL INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK – for partial protection, either front and back, at the user’s discretion.
The TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets allow the body armor panel to remain hidden and secured in place. The separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the backpack into a vest protecting either your front or your back with one (1) bulletproof body armor panel included. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
20.5”H x 15”W x 9.5”D
Backpack Weight: 5 lbs.
2592 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms backpack into a protective vest covering both your front and your back (*an additional armored panel can be added later into the 2nd hidden armor panel pocket)
- Two hidden internal pockets allow for secure storage of the two (2) 11” x 14” soft body armor panels
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Fullback cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack
- Molle rigging/webbing system on the outside to customize with attachments