CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack with One (1) Body Armor Panel Included - Wolf Gray
CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack with One (1) Bulletproof Body Armor Panel Included
One (1) BULLETPROOF BODY ARMOR PANEL INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK – for protection, either on your front or back, at the user’s discretion.
The CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets allow the body armor panel to remain hidden and secured in place. The separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the backpack into a protective vest protecting either your front or your back with one (1) bulletproof body armor panel included. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
19.5”H x 13.5”W x 7.5”D
Backpack Weight: 4 lbs.
2160 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms backpack into a vest covering both your front and your back (*an additional armored panel can be added later into the 2nd hidden armor panel pocket)
- Two hidden internal pockets allow for secure storage of the two (2) 11” x 14” soft body armor panels
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed)
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Water bottle storage on 2 sides
- Hidden pockets in shoulder straps for easy digital cord access pockets in shoulder straps
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Full back cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack