TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Body Armor Panel Included - Wolf Gray
TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Bulletproof Body Armor Panel Included
TWO (2) BULLETPROOF ARMOR PANELS INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK –for best protection, both front and back.
The TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets and separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the Bulletproof Backpack Pro into a protective vest protecting both your front and your back with two (2) hidden bulletproof body armor panels included inside. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
20.5”H x 15”W x 9.5”D
Backpack Weight: 6.2 lbs.
2592 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms the backpack into a protective vest covering both your front and your back
- Includes two (2) 11" x 14" soft body armor panels NIJ rated level IIIA threat protection inserted into two internal pockets allowing for secure & hidden storage; each pocket size is 11" x 14."
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed)
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Fullback cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack
- Molle rigging/webbing system on the outside to customize with attachments
More from this collection
Beyond the armored panels, this pack has many things going for it. The material is top-grade, it is comfortable to wear, and it has many different pockets to access different items easily. I got it as a carry-on bag for flying, and it gives me easy access to my prescription sunglasses in the top felt-lined pocket, it secures my passport and credit cards in an RFID pocket, and it also accepts my 17" work laptop. Best of all, body armor can go through airline security.
Prompt replacement. Look forward to seeing how this holds up
School shootings are beyond depravity and insanity. A practical piece of the response to this phenomenon is body armor for our kids (crazy?). I'd prefer level IV (rifle proof) but it's too heavy. The leatherback packs I bought for my college kids are well made and the armor is crazy light. My boys love the packs. My daughters put the bullet proof panels in their laptop bags.