TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Body Armor Panel Included - Coyote Tan
TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Body Armor Panel Included
TWO (2) BODY ARMOR PANELS INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK –for best protection, both front and back.
The TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets and separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the Bulletproof Backpack Pro into a protective vest protecting both your front and your back with two (2) hidden bulletproof body armor panels included inside. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
20.5”H x 15”W x 9.5”D
Backpack Weight: 6.2 lbs.
2592 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms the backpack into a protective vest covering both your front and your back
- Includes two (2) 11" x 14" soft body armor panels NIJ rated level IIIA threat protection inserted into two internal pockets allowing for secure & hidden storage; each pocket size is 11" x 14."
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed)
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Fullback cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack
- Molle rigging/webbing system on the outside to customize with attachments
More from this collection
My student loves it. He is on his 2nd week of using it. He is a junior; so it’s not to big for him. Has great storage layout. Zippers seem nice (since they can’t seem to make zippers that last anymore) Looks well constructed and durable. I pray that he doesn’t need it’s feature!
Excellent quality with a number of pockets and gadgets. Both my teens love them. I bought the tactical one so they can fit all their books in it. Once they received them they thought it was going to be too big, but it fits everything perfectly. It just sucks that this is the world we live in where they ask for Bulletproof gear for birthday presents. Will purchase more for other family members.