TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Body Armor Panel Included - Black
TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Bulletproof Body Armor Panel Included
TWO (2) BULLETPROOF ARMOR PANELS INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK –for best protection, both front and back.
The TACTICAL ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets and separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the Bulletproof Backpack Pro into a protective vest protecting both your front and your back with two (2) hidden bulletproof body armor panels included inside. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
20.5”H x 15”W x 9.5”D
Backpack Weight: 6.2 lbs.
2592 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms the backpack into a protective vest covering both your front and your back
- Includes two (2) 11" x 14" soft body armor panels NIJ rated level IIIA threat protection inserted into two internal pockets allowing for secure & hidden storage; each pocket size is 11" x 14."
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed)
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Fullback cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack
- Molle rigging/webbing system on the outside to customize with attachments
More from this collection
Bought one Civilian and one Tactical, for two students. Both are of high quality materials, very well made and well thought-out designs. I would buy them again. Great customer service -- an exchange was quick and simple. A third design might find demand,. that is the same as the Tactical, but without PALs webbing -- for the student who simply needs space. A more discrete grey rather than black velcro patch (or no patch) would better suit the grey Tactical pack for that purpose.
Suggestions for future modifications:
1) for Civilian: side pockets that would fit standard Nalgene wide mouth water bottles, with drawstring cords to hold in place. Versatile.
2) for Tactical: a hydration bladder port and internal loop hanger.
Best customer service I have seen in last 10 years.
My everyday backpack now. Compartments laid out well. My pack serves as my mobile office. Nice to know I have another use in an emergency.
It's exactly what I'm looking for now that'll I'll be traveling. I now have that peace of mind that i can travel safely and if there's an emergency or threat I'll have the protection I need to escape the threat and save lives.
Excellent gear. Would recommend and buy again.