CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Body Armor Panels Included - Wolf Gray
CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro with Two (2) Bulletproof Body Armor Panels Included
Two (2) BULLETPROOF BODY ARMOR PANELS INCLUDED WITH THIS BACKPACK – for complete front and back protection!
The CIVILIAN ONE Bulletproof Backpack Pro is a highly functional, sophisticated, everyday backpack designed for today’s world. The hidden armor panel pockets and separation zipper allows the wearer to transform the Bulletproof Backpack Pro into a protective vest protecting both your front and your back with two (2) hidden bulletproof body armor panels included inside. The user can customize their level of ballistic stopping power by adding contents to their backpacks: e.g., laptop, tablets, textbooks/books, etc.
19.5”H x 13.5”W x 7.5”D
Backpack Weight: 5.2 lbs
2160 Cubic Inches
- Separation zipper transforms the backpack into a protective vest covering both your front and your back
- Includes two (2) 11" x 14" soft body armor panels NIJ rated level IIIA threat protection inserted into two internal pockets allowing for secure & hidden storage; each pocket size is 11" x 14."
- Detachable straps transform into tourniquets, drag straps, and/or door stop strap
- Anti-Identity theft RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) lined/blocking pocket on back for added protection for your credit cards, passport, etc.
- Hidden name card inside allows for owner’s identifiers (e.g., name, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. to be listed)
- Drag Handle on top reinforced to hold up to 300lbs
Other Daily Use Features:
- Storage compartment designed to hold up to 17” Laptop or Tablet
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippers covered with fabric protection
- Heavy duty internal velcro & nylon strapping system
- Felt-lined sunglass pocket
- Water bottle storage on 2 sides
- Hidden pockets in shoulder straps for easy digital cord access pockets in shoulder straps
- Internal front organizer pocket for pens, pencils, etc.
- Superior design for improved biomechanical balance of weight when deployed as a front/back carrier
- Full back cushions for comfort while carrying as a backpack
More from this collection
Just received my Civilian One backpack. I like it that it seems to be well thought out in terms of being a functional backpack, not just a "tactical bulletproof shield". The compartments are nice size and the material heavy duty. It does not scream "tactical". It looks like any other backpack in the market with hidden features. I set it up size wise per the video instructions. I practiced unzipping in and putting it on a few times and it was pretty easy and quick! Getting the zipper set to put the pack back together after deploying it was a little challenge but it came together and the pack is ready for daily use. I did get the Gray color and like it a lot! It does weigh more than a regular pack but not so much that it will be noticed in daily use. Overall very happy with purchase.
Due to international shipping we have not received order as of July 22 2019 . Will complete review once order has arrived.